Why Take a Content Writing Course?
The concept of ‘content is king’ has maintained its foothold in the world of digital marketing. This sector has been and will flourish further over the upcoming few decades. This is due to the constant urge among businesses to leave a digital footprint that eventually led to an increase in their brand visibility.
Subsequently, the content writing industry is witnessing steady growth as far as potential for the career is concerned. Taking this cue, we, at Das Writing Services Pvt. Ltd. are offering our understanding and experience in this field in the form of a thorough 3-month long content writing course in Kolkata.
We understand the need of today’s market and have found a significant discrepancy while catering to the same. Hence, instead of blaming the lack of proper information in the market we decided to take the mantel into our own hands.
Content writing is still foreign to many, yet the domain witnesses a tremendous influx of new aspirants every year. Our course is just a modus operandi to actualise the dreams of such job seekers. However, these few sentences are not enough when explaining our thoughts and intentions behind framing this content writing training course.
Our Story Behind This Training
Our brand’s journey across the content writing industry has been eventful and extremely rewarding. Considering the bountiful of experience that we have gathered over the past years, we realised the avenues that this industry could bring along. Following this, our brand is now offering a course that will help you grab your dream content writing job in Kolkata.
As one of the top 1000 MSMEs, we are now looking forward to helping harness raw talents. While aspirants usually do not lack potential, we lend in the much-needed touch of professionalism.
This content writing training course you will receive is meticulously designed to ensure you are ready to conquer the content writing industry.
Advanced Content Writing Modules
Module 1: Introduction to Content Writing
1. Basics of Content
2. Ensuring readability and clarity
3. Relationship between content and SEO
4. About content writing industry
Module 2: Basics of Grammar
3. Sensory Words and Proper Word Selection
Module 3: Research Work
1. How to research?
2. Understanding project requirements and research
3. How to have a different perspective on the same keyword?
4. Understanding the target audience
Module 4: Article, Blog and Web Content Writing
1. Definition and types
2. How to structure similar topics differently?
3. Understanding “Call To Action” tone
4. Tips to keep your content ‘in-limit’?
Module 5: Title and Sub-title Writing
1. What these and their types?
2. How to frame them as per content type and topic
3. How to make them more attractive
Module 6: News, Press Release and Social Media
1. What is a press release?
2. Product description, product review and affiliate writing
3. News and classified ads
4. What are social media posts and their types?
Module 7: Overall Writing Concept
1. What is writer’s block?
2. Understanding the dynamics of the writing
3. Tricks of transition, eliminating weak words, and power word usage
Module 8: Content Handling Techniques
1. Applications used to write content
2. Structuring content
3. Shortcuts used to smoothen the process
Module 9: Proofreading
3. Maintaining quality and understanding plagiarism
Basic Digital Marketing and SEO Module
Module 1: Search Engine Optimization
1. Introduction to the basics of SEO
2. On-page SEO
3. Off-page SEO
Module 2: Keywords
1. Introduction of keyword
2. Placement of keywords and density
3. Google ranking
Module 3: Google Algorithms
1. Why does Google have algorithms?
2. Basics of algorithms
3. Different algorithms and their purpose
Module 4: Meta Tags and Backlinks
1. Backlinking and hyperlinking
2. Meta title and meta description
3. Details on Google’s featured snippet
Module 5: Functioning of the Tools Used
Module 6: Searching – All about It
1. Techniques of fast Google search
2. 15 Search tips and tricks for fast research
3. Location Specific Research
Module 7: Google Elements
1. Google Webmaster Guidelines
2. Google Analytics
3. Feature Snippet
Module 8: Posting of Different Genres of Content
1. The backend of posting articles, blogs, WordPress
2. Importance of Web 2.0, guest posting and Quora
3. Voice Search Optimization
Module 9: Interpreting SEO Analyst’s Instruction
1. What to follow thoroughly?
2. What you can modify?
3. What to keep in mind while modifying?
How Will You Benefit from The Course?
i. A Diverse Insight on Content Development
While most free content writing courses and even some paid ones limit themselves to simply explaining, we take it a step further. Our systematically strategized course envelops practically writing a wide variety of content types, helping you to warm-up for the career option of your choice.
Such an opportunity to be able to switch over smoothly from one genre of content to another will help you have the proficiency over their write-ups. Then again, our experience in the digital world will be a catalyst in guiding you through the difference between personal and professional write-ups with the correct balance of Search Engine Optimization. This way your content will rank higher on Google’s SERPs and hence benefits your clients.
Thus, with the proper content writing course in Kolkata, your content would be deemed suitable as per pro-standards in this industry. It would fetch you the highest paid jobs across the country and make you an asset for the brand that you remain associated with.
ii. In-Hand Working Experience with Professionals
It is not just that you get to write different kinds of content. We will make you write those pages for the leading brands in the market. Simply learning would not fetch you as much results but the experience of interpreting client inputs will tremendously benefit your future endeavour.
We understand that as someone who has just ventured into this industry, you will not be able to produce accurate pieces of content on your first go. Hence, our content writing training also includes sessions with project experts who will teach you how to please clients from different locations and business sectors. With this training, you will be prepared to take on almost every content writing challenge.
However, to create the perfect tower one must start with a strong foundation. That is why we do not encourage students in their formative years to only concentrate on their formal studies. To ensure such developing minds are not distracted by our course we have set a basic criterion for individuals willing to enroll for our course. Ensure you meet them all before showing your interest in learning the art of content development.
Do not delay your career growth and upskill with us instantly! To get more insights on our content writing course do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org