ServicesGoogle Assistant Optimized Content
Google Assistant, along with other voice search platforms such as Siri, Alexa and Bixby, is the new frontier in intelligent technology which asks online niches to adopt Google Assistant optimised content.
We are currently witnessing a paradigm shift in how people interact with the electronic appliances around them, and voice searches are at the eye of this spectacular storm.
Google Assistant is an AI-based digital assistant available both on Android devices and smart home solutions.
Google Assistant actions cover everything from ordering a pizza to playing music and reading the news.
The rise of Google Voice Search Online
It’s not surprising considering that Google Assistant is the most accurate platform there is. In a recent study, Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri were asked 5,000 questions. Google Assistant answered 90% of them with over 85.5% accuracy, while Siri and Alexa fell significantly behind.
The introduction and subsequent boom of voice search 2019 have presented a unique challenge to marketers and online businesses.
An increasing number of people are shifting to speech-based inputs rather than text inputs for regular searches. Therefore, they must optimise their existing or new websites to reflect the shift towards voice search. So, contact Das Writing Services Pvt. Ltd for your ultimate Google Assistant optimised content.
Let’s take a look at some relevant voice search statistics to understand its full implications.
- 27% of all internet users use voice search on a regular basis.
- 34% of users have a favourable opinion of voice assistants and would like to purchase one shortly.
- Teenagers are the most active voice search users, with over 55% of teenage smartphone users reportedly using the feature regularly.
- In the next five years, the market for intelligent speakers is expected to grow at a staggering rate of over 1000% to over 2.1 Lakh Crores Rupees.
- Google sold approximately 6 million units of Google Home in the last quarter of 2018.
These voice search trends indicate that it is not something that businesses can take lightly anymore.
Rank high on speech-based queries
Das Writing Services Pvt. Ltd., a leading digital content agency, offers website optimisation solutions that help it to rank in the top results for voice searches.
Voice search optimisation is fundamentally different from standard SEO practices in many ways, and our gifted writers have mastered it through regular training sessions from industry insiders. In addition, Google voice search is a dynamic entity, with the metrics for ranking changing ever so frequently.
You have to stay in tune with the changes to remain relevant in the voice-first environment. There are a few proven ways in which we can optimise a website so that it stays at the top of SERPs. Localised content is paramount for Google Assistant. Voice queries are three times more likely to be local searches.
Takeaway: NLP for Google Assistant optimised content
NLP has made incorporating conversational tone critical for Google Assistant optimised content.
- Long-tail keywords have gained added significance because of NLP.
- Since most voice queries are question-based, featured snippets are also gaining relevance.
- ‘How to…’ and ‘what is…’ are the two most common voice searches by a long margin. Your Google Assistant optimised content should try to answer these questions in a way that Google understands and can process.
Google Assistant optimised content is inarguably the most crucial factor that will determine the fate of most, if not all, online businesses in the very near future. Be prepared; the voice revolution is here to stay!